PARAMOUNT TIMBER GROUP - BUILDING FOR TOMORROW
Paramount Timber is building for tomorrow. Our mission is to accelerate the UK’s house building transformation to zero carbon emissions by providing cost-effective, time efficient and sustainable products. Developing quality homes, whilst protecting our world for generations to come.
We supply a range of engineered wood products that provide quality building solutions to all our clients. Our products are made to the highest possible standard in our purpose-built factory in Kent. We work with a variety of clients
, such as building contractors, architects, and landowners. Click here
to view the range of products and services we offer.
We’re on the lookout for new members to join our evolving team and help us revolutionise the future of building with natural and safer materials. View our vacancies here
Why join our team?
At Paramount Timber Group, we are committed to providing a collaborative and supportive working environment for all our employees. We offer various training programmes to help bolster your skills and progress your career. Our core values are commitment, integrity, loyalty, optimism and reliability and this permeates everything we do here at Paramount.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our team; if you would like to be a part of a company that is driving forward a sustainable future in construction, take a look at our vacancies below.
We’re looking for a Timber Frame Designer with 3-5 years’ experience to join our growing Kent-based team. It’s an exciting time to join our team as we have recently doubled the size of our factory and have invested in new technology to help us reach our goal of net-zero in construction by 2030. This role consists of duties such as producing timber frame designs for manufacture, maintaining strong links with the production team to ensure they are provided with the necessary information for manufacturing and more!
We’re seeking an experienced Roof Truss Designer to join us as we build for tomorrow. The role entails producing engineered timber designs for manufacture, liaising closely with team members, responding to technical queries, preparing accurate designs for a range of projects and more!
We are on the lookout for enthusiastic, reliable and driven individuals to join our team and develop the continual growth of our rapidly expanding company. Offering our clients an outstanding experience and providing a superior product and service is at the heart of our ethos. If this sounds like you, visit the link below for more information.
Please visit our website for more information on our vacancies and how to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
We manufacture and design timber frame homes for residential developers, commercial developers, and self-builders. Our timber frames are built offsite in our purpose-built factory in Kent and designed by our experienced team that work with you to provide bespoke plans that are tailored to your project. We work alongside contractors and developers working in both private and commercial sectors. Regularly collaborating with a variety of architects, quantity surveyors, designers and other construction professionals.
For more information or to get in touch to discuss how we can help your project visit us here.
We offer a variety of engineered wood products, such as:
- Floor Cassettes – Our floor cassettes create the ideal onsite working platform and save valuable time during the construction process and can be made to fit precise building designs.
- Metal Web Joists– We manufacture and supply metal web joists, by pairing timber and the strongest type of metal web, creating a joist that compliments the lightweight properties of timber.
- Trusses - Our trusses are manufactured off-site, meaning they’re time-efficient and cost-effective. We offer a range of roof trusses based on your requirements.
- I-joists - Made in our very own factory, I-joists are lightweight, easy to handle and durable, which is ideal for many projects. We have various sizes available.
- Spandrel Panels – A durable and cost-effective alternative to brick and block walls. We build spandrel panels off-site, saving money and time. They are also unaffected by poor weather, so this won’t interrupt the building process.
In need of a quick turnaround? We offer an express five-day manufacture and delivery service for our engineered products to help you maintain the pace and progression of your project. Please contact us to find out more about our products and services, we look forward to working with you!
Share this content